Skip to main content
All CollectionsADGMRenewals
How can I change my occupation?
How can I change my occupation?
Updated over a week ago

Changes in details for a Director, Shareholder, Authorised Signatory, Secretary or Data Protection Contact need to be filed with the Regulator via the online portal.

These changes may include a change of:

  • residential or service address

  • name

  • occupation

  • nationality

Fees apply for these filings and some changes must be filed within 14 days of the change taking effect.

Fines apply for late filings of changes so contact Clara as soon as you become aware of a change so we can discuss what filings are required.

Did this answer your question?