All Collections
Forming your company in ADGM
How can I change my service address?
How can I change my service address?
Lee McMahon avatar
Written by Lee McMahon
Updated over a week ago

Changes in the service address for a Director, Shareholder, Authorised Signatory, Secretary or Data Protection Contact need to be filed with the Regulator via the online portal.

Fees apply to submit the change and the filings must be made within 14 days of the change to avoid a late filing fine.

Contact Clara as soon as you become aware of the change so we can discuss what filings are required.

Did this answer your question?